Looking for Singaporeans game developers!

Started by
8 comments, last by _dot_ 23 years, 1 month ago
First of all, hey firahs! Just thought I drop by your forum and make some announcements. Anyway, we''re a bunch of young enthusiastic game developers wanna-be who wish to develop *grasp, you got it! * a game! In case you think I’m just another young kid around the block, well, I’m 20, and had developed two clone games (tetras and devil dice, a PS game but I make a similar one on the pc. The entire interface sucks, but I’m a programmer and had no artist back then, so I wouldn’t show these to you unless you kill me ). This is perhaps the first major team game development I’m leading, and I’m very determined to make this game work, and maybe form a permanent game making company based in Singapore. About time Singapore game development picks up, eh? Right now the team numbered about 6 people, with about I’m not very sure what more details I need to write down, but if you are interested, please reply to this post, or email me at onedotonly@hotmail.com
Advertisement
Well, you are not the first games company in Singapore.. I''m working at the first one rite now.. only thing is they don''t do games anymore, though they got all the setup for it(mocap, 3d artitst..

Interesting.. maybe we should meet up..
I wouldn't claim to be the first game development company, though it does sound that way when I read it. I know of at least the company doing that MUD on S-One.

Just to clarify something.. =)
And i'm sure to give ya mail, Void, so do wait for it!
btw, you had an icq number i can contact you through?

Edited by - _dot_ on October 31, 2000 9:31:32 PM
Hi _dot_!

Are there alot of people here from singapore?

wo0t!

hi _dot_
Is there any game developer company in singapore ?
I''m from indonesia, and here we only got 1 Game Developer Company exist, as far as i know
Just curious ...
No idea at all fir, that''s why I''m posting this
firahs: U from Singapore too?..
I''m from Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), do you want my help?
I''m from Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur). Do you think I can help?
I am from Singapore,i have some experience in 3D modelling and drawing,and i would like to do a PC game,preferably RPG,so if you need help,drop me an email at gibtang@singnet.com.sg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement