Jungle & Drum'n'Bass in games!!!!

Started by
4 comments, last by BOP 23 years, 5 months ago
Hello, everyone! Have you ever heard Jungle or Drum''n''Bass in computer games? Probably, not! Yeah, that suxxxxxxxx! Why don''t these coooool musicians who can make almost everything( as they say) don''t write Jungle? Join our forum! Together we can make this world better( I mean, more Jungle!)! Don''t miss a great opportunity to expresss your personal opinion! Yeah! Rulezzzzzzzzz! Drum and Bass(on behalf of Jungle)!
Advertisement

Dear Drum and Bass,

I also agree that we should have more GOOD music in computer games! It is good to see people willing to change the World!

Good Luck!

Pacific0.
Pac0
Some of the tracks i made for Xarlor by JDS Games is Drum''n''bass style! It''s a 3d shooter with really nice gfx too!

You can get the game at www.mking.com or www.jdsgames.com

/ Marcus Knudsen /MDM

Game music composer

www.mp3.com/marcuz

--------------------------/
/ Marcus Knudsen /MDM
Game music composer
www.mp3.com/marcuz
--------------------------/
Thanx for your reply, Marcuz!

I''m glad to know the things happen. And by the way Unreal''s musician Alexander Brandon tried to bring some Drum''n''Bass to UT (can''t remember that track''s name), but it was unpleasant. I don''t know what is Xarlor (by the way, what is this?), but I think the tracks there are VALUABLE!

And by the way, what is(are) your favourite d''n''b/jungle atrist(s)??
Drum''n''Bass SUCKS

Hi, Anonymous!

It looks like you do not like Drum''n''Bass, but who cares? I guess, this forum is just for those who would like to hear more Drum''n''Bass in computer games! Thus, if you do not like it , just keep away from it!

TO BOP: Hey, guy do not listen to these people who do not
like Drum''n''Bass and keep on making this world better!

Thank you for your attention!

Pacific0.
Pac0

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement