Triple Drop Down list

Started by
0 comments, last by grim_reaper7 19 years, 2 months ago
I have spent the last 2 days tryin and researching how to create a triple option list with &#106avascript. I tried following this sites help http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/&#106avascript/tripleMenu2.htm amongst several others and google searches but it just leads me in circles, if you go to the code page paste it all in notepad, it doesn't even work. What i am trying to accomplish with this, is in the first menu option, you can select your state, once you have done so the second menu becomes enabled and you can select the city that correlates to the state you chose, with that chosen the third box becomes enabled and you can choose the suburb or area of the city you chose in the second menu. Any thoughts or better links for me to follow? Would appreciate some guidance! THANKS GRIM
Grim_reaper7Lamp Geekz
Advertisement
Through more extensive research, and emailing a few contacts from resources found on the web, I have found a solution to my problem.

Great example to myself in coming up with my own solution, through this process I have learned a ton more then just having someone giving me the answer! Feels great!

-Thanks

ps. if anyone ever comes across creating mulitiple drop lists, come to me, I can assist.
Grim_reaper7Lamp Geekz

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement