including multiple .cpp files into a project.

Started by
10 comments, last by Drakkcon 19 years, 2 months ago
I have several .h and .cpp files that I use to do different things such initialzing DX9 and rendering, etc. I was wondering how I would actually insert the .cpp files into the project because as it stands, I get a lot of linker errors
Advertisement
post the code to init.cpp
from your other post it looks like the problem is in there

and please pm me again with an apolage
Ok that didn't work. and no, I will not apologize because you didn't help me at all and you rated me down for nothing
Quote:Original post by CreepingDeath666
Ok that didn't work. and no, I will not apologize because you didn't help me at all and you rated me down for nothing

i did not rate you down
if it is posible can a mod prove that i didnt?

and please post the code in init.cpp

posting the code in the init.cpp destroys the purpose of using multiple .cpp files. I want a clean init.cpp instead of having every function declared and defined inside it.
right click on the project and click add file
ok. I created all of my .cpp files within my project so they were already added. I just couldn't figure out the linker errors so I just deleted all of the .h and .cpp files and put every function into init.cpp directly. It may be ugly but it compiles and runs now.
Linker errors in yuor teh project?

"Oh noes! My symbol definitions haev been stoled!!!11"
you can check who you've rated in the GD.net control panel (under members, above) and also you can see who has rated you and how
Working on a fully self-funded project
Quote:Original post by Madster
you can check who you've rated in the GD.net control panel (under members, above) and also you can see who has rated you and how
You can only see who rated you positively(for obvious reasons)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement