Sign in to follow this  

[web] Registration Form In Java Script

This topic is 4685 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey there everyone. Iv been working with javascript lately, just little things, but i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem. I want to make a simple page, where you enter your details, and theyre sent to a certain email. How would i do this? Heres exactly what im talking about: For example, lets say the user fills out his details like this: First Name: John Second Name: Doe Age: 30 Email: Nobody@hotmail.com And then i will recieve an email like this: John Doe 30 Nobody@hotmail.com

IIRC you can put "mailto:your@email.com" in the target field of the <form> tag, but I believe this will only work in IE. For anything else you will need some kind of server-side scripting to send the e-mail for you (or sign up for one of those free form processing services).

Hmm, ok thanks Sander. This is just for a project at school, and since the head of the technology department insists on using IE i dont think compatability will be a problem, so thanks.

This topic is 4685 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.