Sign in to follow this  

[java] Swing pulldown menu?

This topic is 4684 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I went through the swing package, but can't find a menu that is shown like when you go to save a file and choose the filetypes. So as of right now I am using a popup menu... It would look tons better with a genuine pulldown menu, that shows the current option, and has little scroll bars for the long list of options. Anyway, links to the API, code, comments?

Quote:
Original post by H_o_p_s
I went through the swing package, but can't find a menu that is shown like when you go to save a file and choose the filetypes. So as of right now I am using a popup menu... It would look tons better with a genuine pulldown menu, that shows the current option, and has little scroll bars for the long list of options.

Forgive me, but I'm slightly confused by what you're asking. Are you inquiring about how to make your Load/Save file dialog have the extension list box ? If that is the case, then this and this are what you need. It's a relatively simple procedure, and I agree that it adds a degree of professionalism to your application.

This topic is 4684 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.