Who else is spending valentine's day alone?

Started by
78 comments, last by Avatar God 19 years, 2 months ago
Lets face it, some of us are on the down swing of a relationship, or just don't have one period. I will be spending valentines day locked away in my room, copying my calc and physics notes. Instead of spending quality with a significant other, what will you be doing on this most loved and hated day of the year?
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Advertisement
Working during the day and programming during the evening/night most likely [rolleyes]

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

I'm moving, can't beat that [grin]
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
What's the big deal about Valentine's Day? Seriously...
Anyway, I'll be spending it alone, working on my school projects, and also some coding which I have to finish by the end of this week.
Starting a simple research paper that my parents keep nagging me about saying my whole academic life depends on this research paper or somewhere along those lines. On top of that, the teacher is making us do the research paper in a weird style like creating a dummy paper that will eventually become the final paper and making us take notes from our sources. Even more worse, we have to have conferences with the teacher on where we are at on the paper and we have to bring the dummy paper and the notes to it.
valentine's just another day of the year. don't let the capitalists and their holiday to sell chocolate and flowers get you down.

Quote:Original post by EtnuBwahaha. I would've shot the guy in the balls.
I agree with the notion that it is just another day. I have classes until 2pm then after that homework and programming the rest of the day. No time for a "significant other" [lol].
Well, it is just another day, but another day to make out with my hot girlfriend [grin]
the only thing better then valentimes day is the day after, when all the cheap candy gets even cheaper.
| Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
My girlfriend is miles away in med school and I'm working Monday and Tuesday, so no Valentine's for us. I'll come home from work tired and will probably end up reading or studying for GRE or working on my interpreter.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement