• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
gavco98

[.net] Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2003 Unleashed - Anyone got it?

This topic is 4878 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Does anyone have the book: Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2003 Unleashed Kevin Hoffman, Lonny Kruger ISBN: 0672326760 A book shop The table of contents found in that link looks rather comprehensive, are they covered in sufficient detail to make buying the book worthwhile? Im not really after a "beginners" C# book, im looking for something more comprehensive, and this looks like my cup of tea. So, anyone got it, or suggest a good alternative?

Advertisement
If you are looking for a great C# book that is not an absolute beginners book than your best possible option is Professional C# 3rd edition, which is by far the best.

If you are looking for only a reference guide I would most likely point you to Anders book.

EDIT: Although after looking at this book a little more I think I might actually pick it up just to check it out. It sounds a lot like Professional C#.. and I owned a previous C# Unleased by Joe Mayo which was a good book.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!