A 'Would you buy...'

Started by
25 comments, last by benfinkel 19 years, 1 month ago
a game that was essentially based in a supermarket. you have to race around the supermarket collecting items and get out quickly. there could also be other modes where there is a race or something. also being able to run around and jump over things, knock items to the floor etc... what do you think? would you pay for this game? need help to make it tho
[email=wastedhours@gmail.com]-steve[/email]_______________________Freelance Game Journalist / Designer / Occasional Game Developer[GamingHours.com] [RandomlyAccessed]
Advertisement
no
freeware? I would not pay for it.
I don't think i would.
Its not a bug, its a feature!!
Crazy-taxi style, but with shopping trolleys?

Edit: Seriously, is that the kind of thing you were thinking of?

Hmm.... maybe.

Can I run around knocking old people over like bowling pins?

John B

[Edited by - JohnBSmall on February 15, 2005 12:59:03 PM]
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
Maybe like Fallout Shopping, if i get a shotgun and have to fight over whats in the super market against other wasteland denizens, that would be pretty cool.
...can I upgrade my trolley with tolley to ground heat seeking cream buns?
GCoder
lol, hyea...what about a pro gamer training FPS, where pro gamers can hone their skills on a game that has some of the features of some of the big competition games?
[email=wastedhours@gmail.com]-steve[/email]_______________________Freelance Game Journalist / Designer / Occasional Game Developer[GamingHours.com] [RandomlyAccessed]
Quote:Original post by spacemonkeystudios
lol, hyea...what about a pro gamer training FPS, where pro gamers can hone their skills on a game that has some of the features of some of the big competition games?

Well... I wouldn't pay for that (if I was a pro gamer, then I would no doubt have several games I could use for training anyway - so I wouldn't buy something to do that). I'd be more interested in the crazy-trolley thing (if it was executed right).

John B
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
wanna help make it then?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement