problemas con SDL_image

Started by
0 comments, last by Rob Loach 19 years, 2 months ago
hola colisteros, necesito cargar PNG en SDL y me topo conque se puede, pero hay que tener la libreria de PNG y que esta a su vez utiliza la zlib, bueno tengo todo lo que necesito, pero no se como compilarlo con Dev-C++ no hay nada que pueda hacer todos los proyectos que trae es para Builder C++, ahora tube una variante que fue utilizar la lib que viene en Borland\lib y nada me da otro error, que no reconoce el fichero... me tiene loco, no se como hacer que trabaje completo esto. sin mas salu2 English I need to load PNG in SDL and I meet with which one can, but it is necessary to have the bookstore of PNG and that this in turn uses the zlib, good I have all that I need, but one doesn't eat to compile it with Dev-C++ is not anything that he/she can make all the projects that he/she brings it is for Builder C++, now I had a variant that was to use the lib that he/she comes in Borland\lib and anything gives me another error that doesn't recognize the one file... he/she has me crazy, not you how to make that he/she works complete this. [Edited by - Barbero on February 15, 2005 10:08:02 PM]
Advertisement
SDL_Image DevPak

Inglés, por favor.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement