Cars in 3DS Max

Started by
4 comments, last by exepotes 19 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I am working on a project of a simple racing game, i have come to design the cars in 3DS Max 6.0 and thought i would be able to find loads of tutorials online on how to design realistic looking cars online. However this has not been the case and i was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the direction of a good tutorial or book on how to do this in 3DS Max. Any help would be great Cheers,
Advertisement
Although I can't think of any tutorials or books that could be helpful to this sort of thing, you might want to try to check out some car design/blueprints, and using those as reference images. Then block or poly model it, while paying close attention to the little details (and modding them via vertices).

Hope that I could help!
Check out here. great resource for car modelling.

This one really makes me miss my r33 s2 :(
That first link was the one I was thinking of, actually, because I had come across it once before. The latter, however, is something new to me, and I love it!

It's a great resource! Thanks!
both have been a great help thanks a lot
check at the CGTalk forums (www.cgtalk.com). there are some car tutorials. use the Search feature wisely and you will got something.
-----------------------------------------------------------Web Comic

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement