• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
dflash

Game Developers Conference

This topic is 4854 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
I'll be there. It'll be my first GDC, so i'm pretty excited for it. Does anyone know if there's some sort of central organizational effort to gather GDNet people together at this thing? I haven't looked around much, but nothing's popped out at me about it. If there isn't, maybe we could work something out, even if it's just among the audio heads? Thoughts, anyone?

It's my first GDC also. I would like to meet up with some audio peers, so let's try to get some people together.

I'll be there..

3rd GDC.

Jay, I see you're a GANGster as well.. you going to the dinner on Tuesday?
(GroovyOne on board)

I was planning on it... I have to work out the specifics (my fiancé is making the trip with me, so there's lots of semantics to plan out as far as transportation and such). But I think we're all gonna need it if any of us are going to be at the Audio Bootcamp (which, I'd imagine, many or most of us will be.) yjbrown, are you planning on going to the dinner?

Quote:
GDC

Wah! If nothing else, about getting into the game industry, I would love to go to the GDC. Even if I have to pay for it myself.

MikHaven

Yup, I am going to the dinner.

Wont' be at boot camp, I've done it for 2 years in a row, I don't know how much more boot I can absorb. ;)

Well I live close by, so there are no travel expenses, but it is a chance to meet developers face to face as well as meet and learn from other audio guys.

I am not totally endorsing it, as this is my first time - just explaining 'the point.'

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!