WIN32 console problem

Started by
1 comment, last by 3dmodelerguy 19 years, 2 months ago
how the hell do you print to a win32 console project screen i know the System::Console::Writeline("") is how you do it for a normal console but that does not work, sorry if this is a dumb question.
Advertisement
If you are using native C for the application:

#include <stdio.h>

printf("print your string here, even do ints and floats like %i and %f", intVar, floatVar);

If you are using native C++ for the application:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

cout << "This is the string, its like this: " << intVar << " and floats like this " << floatVar << "!" << endl;

"With my feet upon the ground I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin. I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, what ever will bewilder me. And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been. We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been." - Maynard James Keenan Name: [email=darkswordtbj@hotmail.com]TheBlackJester[/email]Team: Wildfire Games
Projects O A.D.The Last Alliance

for some reason when i let vc==.net build a default code it does not work, i just used a empty one and it worked, wierd.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement