Children games, best techniques...

Started by
0 comments, last by Kelly G 19 years, 2 months ago
Hello! For my intern assignment I have to research Children games. The purpose is to find out which techniques are best for designing and developing a children game (4-8 years). This research will give me awnsers which technique is best and good for the commercial market. i.e Are most commercial chilren games developed with authoring tools, such as Director, or are other techniques being used...? I'm looking for articles etc that cover this subject. Also am i looking for online content which gives a broad review on children games (i.e. The game play, features used techniques for development) I hope you can help me T.I.A Don
Advertisement
The most important thing would be designing the game with purpose and child psychology in mind. Once you know the exact specifications of your project, it becomes a program like any other, and any number of tools may be used.
You use what ever tools are appropriate. The tools you use, depend on the nature of the program and the nature of the program is not fully specified by the fact that it is a childrens game, but rather more specific details are in order.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement