• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davepermen

StarCraft 3D - Staff

This topic is 6461 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

We, Conesoft Entertainment, are looking for Staff for our project Starcraft 3D. More Info: www.starcraft3d.net(new Window) we search currently - 2d-artists ( textures ) - programmer ( editors ) specifications 2d-artists: needed: knowledges in 2d-programms ( photoshop / photopaint / paint shop pro / etc ) wanted: knowledges with 3d-programms programmer: needed: knowledges in win32 or MFC, file handling wanted: knowledges in inline-assembler, openGL, direct X when you are interested, please mail me
we wanna play, not watch the pictures

Advertisement
I still don''t think you can continue this project for very long, as it is a direct violation of trademarks and copyrights.

-Jussi

"World will fail"

What''s the point ?

Starcraft is bad enough allready, and you want to make it 3d ?

Anyway, your post is in no way related to opengl or nehe productions, so I suggest you post this in the ''Help wanted'' or in the Lounge, although I fear that there may be alot of people flaming you.

Good luck with your future lawsuit for license violation...

Mustard

I think Starcraft is one of the best game ever

The big risk is to mess up with the universe and make it less interesting than The original one

the post is in the Help Wanted section, too

I just wanted to put it in here because I know here much nice guys wich propably wants to do something, thats all

we wanna play, not watch the pictures

Edited by - davepermen on November 3, 2000 7:48:50 AM

Why don''t you make an original game?

Wath you are doing illigal, and only proven than you suck at ame design!

Hey come on guys, give them a break.. These people clearly have some amazing skills ( if you''ve seen the screenshots ).

If I wasn''t still a low-level programmer I''d program for them.

What they should really do is take their game engine ( it looks fairly impressive ) and make a more original game with it.

Personally, I wish them the best of luck.. I''ve always liked starcraft and if you can get Blizzard to accept it ( you WILL have to get their licencing agreement ) then I''d definately buy a 3D version of it.

GOOD LUCK..

~Cobra~

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!