• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
volume

Statistics of the Learning Game Business

This topic is 5031 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Dear All, I am in the process of developing a business plan for a learning game for kids between 4 and 10. I am going to concentrate on the US market and would like to know a lot about Population. So far, I have found some good information at Quickfacts.cencus.gov but I need more indept information on how many families there are in each state and how many children incl age in each family. Further more, I would like some information on the market of not only learning games but also games in general. I would really appreciate all help that I can get. Best Regards, Volume

Advertisement
You were on the right page, all the population information you asked for is on the census website. You have look at the detail state-by-state, there isn't an overall single sheet for the entire continental US.

US Census 2000, choose a state, click GO - and you're brought to all the tables for that state.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!