Important: Project on neural networks.

Started by
1 comment, last by Timkin 19 years, 1 month ago
I am doing a final year B.tech project on simulation of PID controller in neural networks in MATLAB. If anyone has any information related to any of this or have done similar projects please reply as soon as possible. I have my project eveluation during the next two week and am far from finishing it. Thank u......
Advertisement
I'm not sure I can help you other than pointing out that your request is _really_ vague. Is your project due in 2 weeks or do you just need a thesis of some sort done in 2 weeks? Are there specific problems you have in your application that you need help with or are you looking for someone to tell you how to do your project in general? Are you looking for ideas or specific methods of implementation?

-me
It looks to me like you registered for these forums to ask help with your schoolwork. This is a site for discussing Game Development and this forum is for discussing AI as it relates to game development. While I'm not going to go so far as to say that process control isn't relevant to Game AI, I would suggest that this is not the right place to ask your homework/assignment-related questions.

If you are having difficulty with your assigned work, talk to your supervisor/lecturer and discuss the problems. Failing that, read the literature that was suggested in your coursework. If you still struggle to implement/understand the task, then you would probably get more help from trying a USENET group like comp.ai.neural-nets.

Regards,

Timkin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement