• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Alaric

OpenGL OpenGL Rendering to a form

This topic is 4968 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. (This thread doesn't really have to do with game development) I'm currently working on a project that uses SNMP commands to communicate between subscriber modules and the wireless access points that they are connected to. For my project, I'm wanting to use OpenGL to create some simple graphs for reporting purposes. I'm wanting to have the graphs rendered to a form inside the program without having opengl take over complete control of the screen display and I can't find any information on how to do this. I would really appreciate any help with my problem. Thanks

Advertisement
allo all,

i "have" to work on my app in Windows and using visual stuidio.Net 2003 to display several viewports inside the native windows that has several buttons and a host of other controls and graphical displays. The openGL viewports will show 3D objects and be controllable by those controls outside and in the windows app. of course external controls like keyboard and mouse or even data from the network will also be usable.

vampyre_dark has mentioned of the rendering to a static control. how to do that.

please advise how to create those openGL viewports inside the windows native app.

thanks alot.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Read the Red Book, then use the Blue Book as reference.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!