• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

how to draw text on 2d image

This topic is 4735 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The code below does not draw text on 2d image (pTextureUp),Why does it not draw it? Thanks in advance for your help. ------------------------------------ private void render(void) { .... if (SUCCEEDED(pSprite->Begin(D3DXSPRITE_ALPHABLEND | D3DXSPRITE_SORT_TEXTURE ))) { //pSprite->Draw(pTexture,NULL,NULL, &D3DXVECTOR3( 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f),D3DCOLOR_RGBA(255,255,255,0)); pSprite->Draw(pTextureUp, NULL, NULL,&D3DXVECTOR3(0.0f,16.0f,0.0f),0xFFFFFFFF ); pSprite->Draw(pTextureBottom,NULL, NULL,&D3DXVECTOR3(0.0f,285.0f,0.0f),0xFFFFFFFF ); RECT rcSprite={4,0,0,0}; pFont->DrawText(pSprite,(LPCSTR)"Deneme 1 2 ....",-1,&rcSprite,DT_NOCLIP,D3DXCOLOR(1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0)); pSprite->End(); } ... }

Advertisement
Does your pFont->DrawText() function work? i.e when it's not drawing over a 2D image?

Also some more code into the class members called could be useful.

Indeed,i draw two image on top and bottom of screen,and i want to write my text on these images.But It does not,if I try to write on nonimage area(viewport),It works.But It does not work on the top and bottom (image area) of the screen.

Problem is this.If you have any idea,please do not hesitate to tell me.. thanks

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement