CCPack Tools

Started by
1 comment, last by risingdragon3 23 years, 5 months ago
I''ve found a great package that includes a expert that allows you to register and create custom modules!! I did (after a month or so) find out how to do this myself, so I can just say one thing: very, very, hard. Especially with no doc''s, which is rather unlike Borland. Anyway, custom modules are descendents of TModule or TForm that are found on the New... dialog. It allows you to create custom modules that only allow certain components on, for example. (TDXGuiForm, in my library). Or maybe true RAD development of game GUI''s (with DirectX running, so you can see the results directly ). It''s by Sergey Orlik, whose web site is here. There are two versions, one for Delphi/BCB 4 and one for Delphi/BCB 5 (which has much more features... thanks to OTA - OpenTools API). I would of emailed this to Sly/Turbo, however they don''t update in the weekends. I think. ------------------------------ BCB DX Library - RAD C++ Game development for BCB
Advertisement
A Slight omission - the version for Delphi 5 is for Delphi only, not BCB (unfortunely).

------------------------------
BCB DX Library - RAD C++ Game development for BCB
I have found a bug in the source for version 5, which stops it working w/ BCB 5, a simple define error. So now it works w/ version 5 too!! (I emailed the fix to Orlik).

------------------------------
BCB DX Library - RAD C++ Game development for BCB

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement