• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Syed Jawad

E-Learning Need Help

This topic is 4919 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Syed Jawad
Just starting research on this topic i just need links and persons who can help me on this topic. thanks

You're really going to have to give us more than that if you expect help. First of all, what is "this topic"? Game development, I assuming? Tell us more about who you are, what you're looking to do, and what you're presently capable of. The more you help us the more we can help you.

Welcome aboard!

well i am from pakistan just started research for the cource multi-agent systems. I have chosen the topic E-learning. E-learning is basically such games through which you can learn. Instead of learning it through other means learning through games is E-learning. My part of research is actually making such a system which when told that this is the type of information to learn and this is how people want to learn that program basically generates such a game. This is like a black box when told such and such generates a game. And I have to build i using multi-agent systems. Well this is actually my perception. Ofcource need to know more from u people.

jawad.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!