• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
evanofsky

screenies!!

This topic is 4974 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Here's the latest screenies! There isn't much gameplay, but the graphics are lookin' pretty good. The droid doesn't do anything... along with all the other objects. The I'm driving in the second screenshot doesn't work anymore, since I'm currently implementing an std::list of objects instead of manually defining all of them or creating a non-resizable array of objects. Anyhow, here they are! Screenies! Think we'll make it in time for the IGF student showcase? [edit:]Sorry 'bout the slow server, I can't afford anything but Freewebs!

Advertisement
I'd fix the texture on the tank. You want a texture that wraps around and over the tank instead of being projected (and stretched) over the back.

Quote:
Original post by evanofsky
The droid doesn't do anything... along with all the other objects.

Heh, is a droideka a part of your game ?

Quote:
Original post by evanofsky
Anyhow, here they are!

They looks pretty good, though they could use some texturing.

Yeah, I just threw the textures over the objects without worrying about the uv mapping. I got the droideka from poly-count.com, but it isn't part of my game, I just got tired of seeing only a tank. :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!