• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
JSClark

I have begun my exploration into the world of Game Dev.

This topic is 4866 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have finally begun to get things underway for a game development project I have been trying to start for some time now. The project, lovingly called "ProjectVampyre", is an open-source project for game developers, which will hopefully turn into more of a top-notch open-source community, along the path of SourceForge. Check out my first webpage, found in my sig, and let me know what you think... comments appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement
There has been an update to my website. Also, check back soon for additional updates, as I have found a temporary home away from angelfire. I'm currently working on improved graphics and a better front end.

I am also now listed on SourceForge. you may find my profile at sourceforge.net/users/jsclark.

Guest Anonymous Poster
just two quick things about the site:

1) it hurts my eyes lol

2) the links are broken (need to add "http://" to the beginning of them)

You might want to use a smaller font and separate the paragraphs on your site, it'd help make it more readable for your visitors.

Yeap, I'm already on those. Hopefully a new update will be available come this weekend, when I get set up on a subdomain, and do things MY way (screw Angelfire lol).

OK, here is (what I would like to call) an "extensive" update to the page layout. Its something I put together rather quickly, a concept, of what is to come. I still have some minor bugs to work out (getting the forums in gear, getting some code up there, as well as getting my first ideas of games up there, and work on the banner a bit). Its not too much at the moment, but as time goes on, there should be more content to offer.

I present to you, PVG Version 2.0

http://projectvampyregames.slackerserver.com/index.htm

comments / suggestions are appreciated

This is just a bump to let you all know that I have been doing small updates when I can to the site and forums, and that the forums are open for registration.

Quote:
Original post by JSClark
the forums are open for registration.

Thank god. Just this morning I was saying to myself, "Oh, if only there were a forum where the entire Project Vampyre community could come together as a whole and discuss the pertinent issues of the day!"

^^ ya ya, I got some work to do on the site, for content and actual site design, in which I am working on, but only when time permits, since I've been slaughtered this semester with work.

New things to come, don't worry

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!