I have begun my exploration into the world of Game Dev.

Started by
15 comments, last by JSClark 18 years, 12 months ago
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
Quote:Original post by JSClark
the forums are open for registration.

Thank god. Just this morning I was saying to myself, "Oh, if only there were a forum where the entire Project Vampyre community could come together as a whole and discuss the pertinent issues of the day!"

Play nice mr. mod =0 Cut the poor guy some slack.
Advertisement
I know. I was reading the reply, then saw the moderator label, and went WTF?

Ah, whatever. Stuff like that don't phase me
-Jason Clark
Just to let you all know, I haven't forgotten about this project of mine. I have been way too busy with a ton of stuff lately (schoolwork, car situation, etc.), but I have some stuff in store for a redevelopment of the website, and hoping to add some content.

FYI, if you guys know of any content I could put up on my page for download (games, small apps, game mods, etc.), please e-mail them to the e-mail address found in my signature. I will be checking this as much as I can.

Thanks!
-Jason Clark
"Just to let you all know, I haven't forgotten about this project of mine. I have been way too busy with a ton of stuff lately (schoolwork, car situation, etc."

- NOW your learning about game development!

good luck on your project.
Quote:Original post by slowpid
"Just to let you all know, I haven't forgotten about this project of mine. I have been way too busy with a ton of stuff lately (schoolwork, car situation, etc."

- NOW your learning about game development!

good luck on your project.

LOL, you can say that... in two weeks I'll be a complete madman :)
-Jason Clark
Friendly advice: you'll get a lot more "community" if you build a cool game and then expand from there. As for making a cool game, well, er...

GameDev.net is your friend.
I eat heart attacks
Quote:Original post by Cipher3D
Friendly advice: you'll get a lot more "community" if you build a cool game and then expand from there. As for making a cool game, well, er...

GameDev.net is your friend.

The game will come soon enough. Small steps, small steps ;)

Once the summer hits, I'll be able to turn more attention to everything project-related, hopefully I can have something very small done by next fall, if everything goes according to plan.
-Jason Clark

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement