RPG Music.

Started by
1 comment, last by Dakath 23 years, 5 months ago
Heya peoples. After doing a ton of examples, small demos (Tetris, pac-man) and such. I have decided to actually begin on my first game project, nothing to big of course. A small RPG in the spirit of those old console games we all know and love ... well, at least I do. I have actually managed to draw up some decent sprites and tiles, but one thing I am completely lacking is any kind of musical knowledge ... So I was wondering if you musically talented people, I don’t know. Have some tracks lying around that could be used as background music in an RPG? Cause I’d be positively thrilled to have them. You will of course get your place in the credits for it. Anyhow, here’s my E-mail if you decide to help me out ‘Dakath@backstroms.nu’
--------------------Moo, that’s right, moo!
Advertisement
i might be of some help. send me an icq for some sample files. although im not a composer at the core. im an artist so they would take a little while but hey. my style is consistant with the more sci/fi rpgs''s like final fantasy 7

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

Hmm … I’m sadly not to familiar with icq, I think I sent you one but I’m not sure it got trough. Never used it before. But anyway, as you might guess I’d gladly accept all the help I can get on this, so if you want to help me out, I’m not the one to argue.

--------------------Moo, that’s right, moo!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement