Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maketty

Skifree!

Does anyone know of the little game I think it comes with Win 95 (I downloaded it) and you control a little man (He looks like he was drawn in paint) and dodge various obstacles? I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could find the source, Thanks!!
Maketty (Matthew FitzGerald) Knightvision Games
The meaning of Life part 5: Live organ transplants...

I''ve seen this game... It came on my pack bell about seven years ago... Not a Win95 thing. I don''t know where you could find the source. This is that game where at the bottom that gray snow fiend thing comes out and eats your dude, right?

Hi there, I''m AnCcE, and you''d be too if you weren''t somebody else.

You''ve heard of it!! Yeah that is a cool game, I want to make a clone of it in Allegro called Ski G. You can play as a gangster on a snowboard and at the end you can shoot the Snow Monster!

Maketty
(Matthew FitzGerald)
Knightvision Games
The meaning of Life part 5:
Live organ transplants...

You jsut have to be good at teh game to get away from the snow monster, and you hav eto be moving very fast!

i am also intersted in the source for this, anyone know whree to find it? ill let you knwo if i do...

Jjesterr

"A smile can take you a long way. A smile and a gun will take you even farther" - Al Capone

Those snow-boarders were bitches though... And what about that fugly monster at the end?

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

Guest Anonymous Poster
man it was so easy to cheat in that game.. just stand under the chairlift and wait for a chair to go by.. then keep pressing up to stay right under it and your score would go up and up and up. i always had the highest score on my school''s computer, nobody could beat me. i rule.

I outran the monster for 2000 feet and ended up back at the start/top of the mountain. The trick is to turn on the turbo and have your monitor''s resolution set really high

There''s some key, I think it''s "S", that makes you go faster. And yes, you can loop around to the top of the mountain.

("`-''''''''-/").___..--''''''''"`-._
''''6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)
(_Y_.)'''' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-''''
_..`--''''_..-_/ /--''''_-'''' ,''''
(il).-'''''''' (li).'''' ((!.-''''

Yeah! that game really ruled! I never managed to get away from the monster... i made it up to 2 though...

hehe...
nice memories!

cya,
Phil

Visit Rarebyte!
and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this questions a few times over in the states