Skifree!

Started by
14 comments, last by maketty 23 years, 5 months ago
man it was so easy to cheat in that game.. just stand under the chairlift and wait for a chair to go by.. then keep pressing up to stay right under it and your score would go up and up and up. i always had the highest score on my school''s computer, nobody could beat me. i rule.
Advertisement
I outran the monster for 2000 feet and ended up back at the start/top of the mountain. The trick is to turn on the turbo and have your monitor''s resolution set really high
There''s some key, I think it''s "S", that makes you go faster. And yes, you can loop around to the top of the mountain.

("`-''''''''-/").___..--''''''''"`-._
''''6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)
(_Y_.)'''' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-''''
_..`--''''_..-_/ /--''''_-'''' ,''''
(il).-'''''''' (li).'''' ((!.-''''
-----------------------------C++ is great, but when is B-coming out?
SkiFree for life baby!!! That game rocks.
We are here just like this,It really doesn't matter why.The world is here like it is,'We could laugh we could cry.Is it good or is it bad,Wright or maybe wrong?There's no use of being sad,Without a purpose within a song.
Yeah! that game really ruled! I never managed to get away from the monster... i made it up to 2 though...

hehe...
nice memories!

cya,
Phil

Visit Rarebyte!
and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this questions a few times over in the states
Visit Rarebyte! and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this question a few times over in the states ;) )
U know where i can get it?

=======================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net
=======================Game project(s):www.fiend.cjb.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement