well....

Started by
2 comments, last by OME 23 years, 5 months ago
I disappear for a month and come back to find that my favorite, and not to mention, most informative OpenGL site has been shut down..can''t really blame the guy however...if I had to put up with your bitch asses every single day I would probably do the same damn thing. See you fucks later...good to see people around this place still have no lives and are as pathetic as ever, thought I might have actually missed something productive while I was gone...Am I in elementry again?? Just asking because thats the last time I saw so much crying and name calling OME
Advertisement
Good riddance!!
I think you may be perhaps part of the reason why the site is now closed??
You''re a total hypocrite... first you say "See you fucks later...good to see people around this place still have no lives and are as pathetic as ever" and then only a sentence later: "Am I in elementry again?? Just asking because thats the last time I saw so much crying and name calling".
CYA!!
Guess I can be a bit moody and not very clear when I get drunk! I had just got back into town this weekend and got a little wasted. It seems stating yourself in a decent way and alchol doesn''t go over to well. That was way out of charecter for me.

Thanks for all the help over the last few years NeHe...me and everyone(for the most part) have appreciated it greatly. I hope the best for you and your family and sincerly hope everything turns out the best in all aspects.

OME
Haha... ok
I take that back then...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement