Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poe

Thank You NeHe

poe    122
I just want to say thanks to Jeff, for all his hard work. I encourage the rest of you who appreciate his work to post here as well. If all you have is flamebait, save it, I think we''ve already heard all of the arguments against his site more than enough, and there are other topics for those sorts of things. I for one greatly appreciate the work he has done, and would appreciate hearing from others out there who would also like to see his work continue once things have settled with his family. - Ben

Moe    1256
I think you are doing a great job, NeHe. I don''t think very many of us could even come close to what you have done. You have basically dedicated your life to us. I think you deserve much more. If I were an employer, I would snap you up like an aligator and a wildabeast. If there is any ever way I can help you, just e-mail me.

Isn''t he having financial problems? Maybe we should start a NeHe charity fund.

"Any statements made by the above poster are strictly opion (unless otherwise stated) and may be offensible to some readers."

Damon Clavuis    122
An excellent Job Jeff!! You are a class act that has devoted alot of time to getting newbies on their feet. Your work is very appreciated. Please do consider my offer of running the site until you return! (see the original thread)

Best wishes to you and your family, if I was religious I would pray but you have to settle for some warm thoughts.

Damon

Deathwing    122
Dear Jeff. I wish to say that you''ve done one helluva job with this site. Thnx to you I''ve found a place to visit and learn from. Don''t worry about all the others . Hope you''re things will clear up.

As for the others : If you wan''t to Insult NeHe then do it somewhere else . I Think that It''s outrageous to insult a person in his own (house/site).

LUV , HUGZ & KISSES

davepermen    1047
Just do it like before, NeHe. Thats best way. Dont bother yourselfes with guys that crie around because they want to be listened to...

You are best. With your tutorials, I didn''t learned just OpenGL, they teached me Win32 (now I''m really learning it), and, they teached me C (I started coding with your Tutorials). That could only say your Tutorials are GREAT. You do best work ever seen. And even when its just stolen from other sites, on your page you could orientate yourself, you could understand the tutorials etc...

So, I could just repeat.. best wishes to you and your family, hope its going on bether now for you

we wanna play, not watch the pictures

Profus    122
That''s it! Great job NeHe... excellent tutorials and all for free! What could be better?

Most of us think you''re doing a great job... don''t listen to the one''s who don''t they''re just jealous!

------------------------------------------------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

"The shortest path between to persons is a smile." - Anonymous