Oh my God! You killed NeHe.. you bastards!!

Started by
9 comments, last by freazer 23 years, 5 months ago
Nehe, you are just great and wonderful, that''s for you as a person, and for you as an opengl tutor, you are sooooooo great, and if it wasn''t for you, then i wouldn''t have ever thought of learning OpenGL, so just go on, and leave the assho--- say whatever the feel like to, after all they are just assho !!!

sorry for the words, but it''s the least i can say ...

please, i want you all to support NeHe, at least with a small posts ...

"If you don''''t like something, change it. If you can''''t change it, change the way you think about it!"

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world."(Einstein)

"The normal teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."(William Arthur Ward)
"If you don''t like something, change it. If you can''t change it, change the way you think about it!""He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.""Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world."(Einstein)"The normal teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."(William Arthur Ward)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement