Oh my God! You killed NeHe.. you bastards!!

Started by
9 comments, last by freazer 23 years, 5 months ago
To all the people that want these tutorials and this fountain of OpenGL goodness: I suggest we ALL start writing some e-mails. Write nasty letters to all that bash this site for stupid reasons, that post negatively.. especially that dumb@$$ Binary fellow (who can''t even write proper English) They deserve a fate worth than what NeHe''s going through, in my personal oppinion. A lot of these guys I really wish were here, I''d strangle them. Constant sadisism and endless bashing just gets them to the level of "whiny inconsiderate pubescant" pretty quick, in my book. Can you believe a few negative people can bring down a site that tought _me_ the ropes of OpenGL?! And.. I think we should all write a letter to NeHe.. he''s obviously extremely sensitive, so if you find you''ve placed ONE negative thing in your e-mail, delete it. He needs support and we, the people, need to give it to him. I hope all you negative ones out there are happy... you''re killing a man. NeHe is NOT making money off his CDs. NeHe is not stealing code, he is not hurting you, he is not offending anyone, and he is most certainly not forcing you to come here. Leave, and be gone. Keep your negative oppinions to yourself.. that''s what seperates us from five-year-olds. I''ve grown to love OpenGL because of these websites, and the demos placed here. The guy that wrote the demo ReBirth made a heck of an impact on me. A lot more than you annoying little pests that keep hindering MY progress in learning this API. If you have a problem with this site, then make a demo for it with your source code for all the world to see, kindly showing them a better way. Make your own site, with your own code. But don''t you dare, ever be negative or damaging to another person. Show respect for others, and you gain respect. Post angry bits about the TGA code, Mr. Binary, and you gain the hundred angry letters of a thousand newbies, who just want to learn and love this language. Please, don''t reply to this thread, just e-mail NeHe and please send him a word of encouragement. Jeff Molofee, thank you for all the great work in everything that you''ve done. I pray that things go well for you. Stay strong, hold love in your heart. The troubles are almost over.
Vote to unban David Ho!
Advertisement
Couldn''t have been said in a better way freazer!

------------------------------------------------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

"The shortest path between to persons is a smile." - Anonymous
------------------------------------------------------------"To a computer, chaos is just another kind of order."
If you don't have anything better to say then stop writing this Bullsh#t. And If you do want to insult other people than plz have the guts to include your name.

Nehe: thank you for this wonderfull site, it's the best place for me to learn. Don't give up man. We need you . All that have sth different to say shouldn't open their mouth at all .

LUV , HUGZ & KISSES

Edited by - Deathwing on November 5, 2000 11:43:13 AM
LUV , HUGZ & KISSES
What the hell''s wrong with those AP:s?
Haven''t they got anythin better to do than insulting people who tries to help?

I know many AP:s actually have some sensible things to say, but alot of them is just bullshit like the one above.
So I''d say get rid of the AP:s and people who actually have something to say can register. Hopefully those who post crap are to lazy to register and finds some other messagebord to mess with...

NeHe rules...
-----------------------------Reporter: Are they slow-moving, chief?Sheriff: Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up.-Night of the living dead
You all suck. Anyone who ever posted anything negative on Nehe''s sight needs to pull their heads out of their asses, and take a look around. What Nehe''s doing in not wrong, its not bad. Its great. His sight is an excellent resource for anyone interested in learning Opengl. But all you bitches gotta come in and ruin it. Can''t you just leave well enough alone ? Damn ! Pisses me off.

The Kid

I don''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
I don''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
Hello ;

First i want to thank NeHe for is great work, i saw many tutorial on the Internet and NeHe''s are really great, well commented and easy to understand for a beginner (like me ).
The CD is also a real fine work and very usefull and i received it only one week after ordering it.
So a little message (in french because i''m really angry ) for those who try to kill this site and who spit on NeHe''s work :

ALLEZ VOUS FAIRE ENCULER BATARDS.

And don''t forget stupid guys to put you''re real name and mail on your message: it''s a little proof of the courage you don''t have (should we call you humans, hum i really wonder ??).

Daniel Diligent
Daniel Diligent
Jup, freazer! You''re completly right!

Nehe, your site is great! I learned a lot from it, it actually got me started with Opengl. Keep the good work up and raw on! I don''t know what would happen to Opengl if your tutorials would be taken down.. who knows. I don''t want M$ to take over the 3d API battle!

Hey! You can be proud of yourself! Think of how many people you helped out! come on. Forget those lameass APs, get you head up, fix your family progs and teach the world Opengl!

Thx NeHe!
cya,
Phil

Rarebyte Programmer

Visit Rarebyte!
and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this questions a few times over in the states ;)
Visit Rarebyte! and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this question a few times over in the states ;) )
I like NEHE''s site and I''ve learnt what little Opengl programming I know from his site. Saying this, I think he''s taking his site way to personally. I mean, he''s sort of insecure to close his site and post a message asking people to tell him what they don''t like about him/his site just because some people he doesn''t know posted that they don''t like his site. Does anybody remember that game development forum/website made by Robert Holm? this sounds sort of similar. Robert Holm had his wife divorce him, he ran out of money, and he lost his job because he spent to much time working on his site (according to him anyways.) This is in no way meant to insult NEHE but just to tell him he''s doing a great job with the site, and most importantly don''t forget to look out for #1(yourself)
Hey All,

First of all, i want to thank NeHe for his tutorials, i''ve been coding in Basic for 3 years and moved on to c/c++ thanks to his tutorials i started learning OpenGL. If ya don''t like them, why don''t you just leave instead of bitch at him.

I appreciate his work to make this a great site with a lot of resources, as well he''s taking his time for it to keep it updated. And the part about stealing code, there are just some ways about reading TGA, it''s hard to change code which is already perfect, only to make it look different from the rest.

Keep up to good work NeHe.

SeeYa
Freazer: Anyone who dissagrees with your first post should be drug out in the street and shot!

Nehe: Your site has taught me 99.9% of what I know about OpenGL (The rest I went and figured out myself, instead of bitching about how some poor guy who barely has enough time to take care of himself and his family didn''t write a tutorial about "X"). Never let those stuck up bastards get to you... You the man!

All you F***ing AP''s: Show a little spine! First I''d like you to go register at this forum so we can fill your mail boxes with flames. Second, you think you can do better? Go set up your own F***ing Website!

Everyone else: If you like Nehe''s page, good for you! If not, why even waste your time here? I''m sure there''s somthing better you could be doing.

P.S. - I hardly ever swear but I''m just so pissed that I couldn''t help myself. Sorry

-----------------------------

Blue*Omega

(Insert Witty Quote Here)
// Tojiart

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement