• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maketty

Hey what program does everyone use?

This topic is 6400 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
3ds max for modelling and animation shorts/ paint shop pro 6 for textures.

a2k

photoshop for painting high quality digital images and paint for sprites. occasionally i use milkshape for game graphics and often use drawn textures. i suck at 3ds so its really just sitting on my shelf.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

What is a good modeler that is less than $200 to buy. i curently only have Anim8or, a OpenGL modeler that i found on cnet and some other thing that i get very confussed about using.

Guest Anonymous Poster
I downloaded truspace4 and it never loaded I kept getting errors, and I also tryed to ger Jasc Painter thing but it never loaded either, 32 megs unuseable and 3 hours wasted on a download that never went.

This sucks, but I will look into trueSpace3 and Rhino3D, they sem like they maybe some good.

Also if there is anyone with 3D Studio Max or Lightwave could you tell me if they have an evaluation site for the two programs I have to buy the software.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!