Hey what program does everyone use?

Started by
18 comments, last by maketty 23 years, 5 months ago
What sprite editor/graphic program Does everyone use? Thanks! Maketty (Matthew FitzGerald) Knightvision Games
The meaning of Life part 5: Live organ transplants...
Maketty (Matthew FitzGerald) The meaning of Life part 5:Live organ transplants...
Advertisement
3ds max for modelling and animation shorts/ paint shop pro 6 for textures.

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
photoshop for painting high quality digital images and paint for sprites. occasionally i use milkshape for game graphics and often use drawn textures. i suck at 3ds so its really just sitting on my shelf.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

Nothing beats good ol paint

Maketty
(Matthew FitzGerald)
Knightvision Games
The meaning of Life part 5:
Live organ transplants...

Maketty (Matthew FitzGerald) The meaning of Life part 5:Live organ transplants...
damn rights. i made my signature in paint i love it because its simple as hell.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

What is a good modeler that is less than $200 to buy. i curently only have Anim8or, a OpenGL modeler that i found on cnet and some other thing that i get very confussed about using.
--------------------------I shall thrash his bloody head in, cut it from upon his shoulders, and as his blood flows effortlessly down my blade, I shall taste it's sweetness. Blade Runner’s Entertainment Nothing much right now...
PSP6...''nuff said.

==================
/* todo: insert cool sig */
Martee
Magnum Games.NET
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
I got TrueSpace 3 free off a magazine, but I think you should be able to find it off the net, it is a good modeler to start off with.
--------------------------"640K ought to be enough for anybody."-Bill Gates 1981
I downloaded truspace4 and it never loaded I kept getting errors, and I also tryed to ger Jasc Painter thing but it never loaded either, 32 megs unuseable and 3 hours wasted on a download that never went.

This sucks, but I will look into trueSpace3 and Rhino3D, they sem like they maybe some good.

Also if there is anyone with 3D Studio Max or Lightwave could you tell me if they have an evaluation site for the two programs I have to buy the software.
if you find a site to downlad truespace 3 please e-mail me at jesse@laeuchli.com.....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement