A 3D cinematics program?

Started by
5 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone know of any good and user-friendly(or any period) 3D cinematics program, so I can make cut-scenes for my videogame?
Advertisement
blender.
With Blender, you can also create the real-time 3d content for your game.

Niko Suni

Where can you get blender?Is it free?(I'm trying to make my first videogame without spending a dime.I already have a lot of other good, and free, resources.)
Quote:Original post by ShinobiWarrior
...I already have a lot of other good, and free, resources.)

Don't forget that Google is one of them.
You are not the one beautiful and unique snowflake who, unlike the rest of us, doesn't have to go through the tedious and difficult process of science in order to establish the truth. You're as foolable as anyone else. And since you have taken no precautions to avoid fooling yourself, the self-evident fact that countless millions of humans before you have also fooled themselves leads me to the parsimonious belief that you have too.--Daniel Rutter
Blender3d.org. Enjoy.
Blender's what I'd use for animation, but for plain modelling, I personally prefer Wings3D (wings3d.com ?)

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement