Sign in to follow this  

Ai Programming

This topic is 4664 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was surfing my way through the AI-DEPOT page, and thought that I would like to try my hand at AI, I did a little work with it before, when I was hooked on HAlf Life and tried to make my own bots , well not my own, i had the framework of someone else's bot. Anyways, I thought I would rather do the AI bit of it, than the Base Programming to make a game. Do any of you know of some good places to go for tutorials, or feel like spending some E-Mail time with me to learn me the ways of the AI Programmer? Understandably that it will take a long time to teach someone, but the tutorials, or examples would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Master Ittei once said, "Maters of Great Importance Should Be Taken Lightly"

Matt's book is pretty good as well and you have access to the source code for the examples in the book. If you want to avoid writing the game and get more involved in modifying the logic behind its AI, I'd recommend picking it up and having a play.

This topic is 4664 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.