• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Stompy9999

OpenGL ES for Dev-C++

This topic is 4976 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Okay, I downloaded the brew SDK and the OpenGL ES add-on. I need to check more of the documentation to see if I can make this work with Dev-C++.

Don't you just install the SDKs and then just write your code? I mean the whole "integration with the IDE" thing is normally just as simple as getting your #include statements correct and pointing the compiler and linker at the appropriate directories. using an API is really just as simple as letting those guys know where to look for the headers you use and the libraries to which you link.

-me

Quote:
Original post by Stompy9999
How do I create the .mif file?

no idea. it isn't covered in the SDK docs? I thought they had a section about compiling your app or using the SDK or something.... can't be more helpful, i only briefly checked out the SDKs a while ago

-me

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!