Sign in to follow this  

Download hosting for indie games.

This topic is 4661 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, I would like to annouse that magetower.org is now going to host indie game downloads under 3 conditions. 1. you let me do a review of your game and post it on my site. 2 Let me post some screenshots of your game on my site. 3. The download is in a zip/rar/self-installer... if you meet the requirements and dont want to host your download on a place like geocities or a freesite send me a PM, email, or contact me on #gamedev as RanBlade. Iam doing this in order to help out the indie guys out there that dont have the money to host there site but dont wnat there download to run out of bandwith after 5 downloads. As well since Iam not able to create my own games atm(due to RL issues) Iam taking my site in a diffrent direction. Its going to be a site with game info, reviews, and screenshots. So in a way we help each other out because I get to write a review for your game and you get a place to host your download for free. So if this intrest's you please contact me.

Very nice of you to offer this :) Maybe if you were going to expand this sometime, you could offer 5 or 10MB of hosting so they could also make a small website alongside the game. But even without, this is a nice offer :)

I don't really need it since I already have my own site, but I'm sure there are many who do!

Sign in to follow this