Sign in to follow this  

problem

This topic is 4663 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

if i covert the lesson 2 on nehe to 7.1 it work in visual studio 2003.net but when i do a new project with the code i get alot of erros what is the problem with the program.I use c++

Quote:

I have errors, please fix my problems, NOWS~!

It's happening alot lately, that people refuses the Read The F'ing Manual and just post here.

First of all, you just said you get errors when compiling. Which of the approximate 10.000 errors that a C++ compiler can generate are you getting exactly?

Have you read the tutorial from Nehe and/or additional information? Have you tried looking up the Cxxxx number in the MSDN before posting here? Have you tried [google]? Have you tried to fix the problem on yourself?

I can answer the last 4 questions for you: No, you didn't.

Next time you're getting errors, do this:
- Read the documentation
- Consult the MSDN
- Ask Google
- Mess around for a bit and/or leave it for what it is for a day
- Post on a public forum with detailed information on the problem.

Yes, I'm a bit aggitated. We all started out somehow, and we all encountered problems we couldn't fix in 1 minute. I remember trying to fix a compile error for a whole day just to find out I forgot the DLL Export.

Toolmaker

This topic is 4663 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.