Sign in to follow this  

EDI Games/ Ethereal Darkness Interactive acquires WastedInk

This topic is 4665 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ethereal Darkness Interactive/EDI Games has recently acquired WastedInk and its development team. WastedInk is now a subsidiary of EDI Games. Development of SFFKT!!! and future projects by the WastedInk team can been viewed at our new site: (Within the next two days). WastedInk is going somewhere, and we thank everyone for what little attention you have given us. On a side note WastedInk would like to thank EDI Games for the opportunity you have given us. We now indie game developers, and damn it feels great! If you are interested in SFFKT! or future WastedInk projects you can check out or completly redesigned website in the next few days for information. Thank you all very much

Quote:
Original post by Thrust
Ethereal Darkness Interactive/EDI Games has recently acquired WastedInk and its development team. WastedInk is now a subsidiary of EDI Games. Development of SFFKT!!! and future projects by the WastedInk team can been viewed at our new site: (Within the next two days). WastedInk is going somewhere, and we thank everyone for what little attention you have given us.

On a side note WastedInk would like to thank EDI Games for the opportunity you have given us. We now indie game developers, and damn it feels great!

If you are interested in SFFKT! or future WastedInk projects you can check out or completly redesigned website in the next few days for information. Thank you all very much

Well I wish you had not wasted my time but gl with your project.

Quote:
Original post by KGodwin
Quote:
Original post by Thrust
Ethereal Darkness Interactive/EDI Games has recently acquired WastedInk and its development team. WastedInk is now a subsidiary of EDI Games. Development of SFFKT!!! and future projects by the WastedInk team can been viewed at our new site: (Within the next two days). WastedInk is going somewhere, and we thank everyone for what little attention you have given us.

On a side note WastedInk would like to thank EDI Games for the opportunity you have given us. We now indie game developers, and damn it feels great!

If you are interested in SFFKT! or future WastedInk projects you can check out or completly redesigned website in the next few days for information. Thank you all very much

lol, you're reading Your Announcements and complaining about wasted time [smile] that's silly.
and I second Drew's sentiment...

Quote:
Original post by lucky_monkey
Quote:
Original post by KGodwin
Quote:
Original post by Thrust

lol, you're reading Your Announcements and complaining about wasted time [smile] that's silly.
and I second Drew's sentiment...

He asked me to help with his network code, make an online lobby for the game, etc. I wasted a bit of my time since then before this happened. Just glad I hadn't given him anything LOL.

Sign in to follow this