Sign in to follow this  

Help on VBasic stuff please

This topic is 4666 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I would like to learn VB but i dont know nothing about programming! What is the diference between VB6 and VB.NET? What are the best compilers for both of the PLanguages above? Where can i get any info/learn on them? How long would it take to learn any VB language compared to C/C++ and Java? My aim is gameprogramming but to program games i need to learn the PLanguage first,right? Please im thankful for the help ill get. And before you say anything please i dont want to make Halo3.

1. VB.NET compiles for the .NET Virtual Machine, VB6 doesn't

2. There is only one compiler for each

3. [google]

4. There is only one VB language, VB. Also, I'd guess it'd take around half to 3/4 the time.

5. Yes, you need to learn a programming language to program...

Also, do you have to put a P before language each time you say it? I think we can assume your talking about a programming language, not a spoken one.

Thanx alot Roboguy.:)

Also, do you have to put a P before language each time you say it? I think we can assume your talking about a programming language, not a spoken one.

Just checking if your inteligent :) J/K XD

This topic is 4666 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.