DirectX With File Dialogs, and toggling fullscreens not working.

Started by
1 comment, last by kinglink 19 years, 1 month ago
I think there's a problem with my code I've had these two listed in the DirectX forum but they might be a bit too beginnerish for there. I thought they were pretty advanced (so I took them there instead of here) but I guess I need to ask for some help here. Problems with Open Dialog Box Problems with Reset system So basically they all revolve around three problems. How do you reset a system that has lost focus, (what order) Assume your dealing with a sprite two fonts, and sets of textures? The second problem is that I very spent and entire day researching this and can't seem to find a good system to toggle Fullscreen on and off. I meantion in in the second problem and shown how I'm toggling the fullscreen and it no longer is working. Is there a better way to do toggling full screen mode? Finally How do I deal with Open Dialog boxes (The first message meantions this.) In full screen it appears to open the dialog window and then sometimes shrink the game (though it needs to be shrunk to used), then doesn't restore the graphics after choosing the files? Is this the proper usage? If I'm going to use a decent amount of files (it's how I load a couple things that people can chose) Should I just force window view for using so much file dialogs? Or is there a better way to choose a file? Any advice on that would help.
Advertisement
I probably have to stop writing stuff at midnight as it doesn't get seen (thought that's when I put down the keyboard for the day), but let's see, if I can get some response now, or is there another problem with this question?
can someone at least answer one of my questions, I know these arn't impossible to answer. or is there some reason my pleas have fallen on deaf ears?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement