Sign in to follow this  

GPS mobile phone game

This topic is 4663 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Our company, Treasure Hunt, recently completed testing and development of our patented GPS game for cell phones. Our site is now fully functional and would appreciate feedback about the site and the game if anyone cares to assist. www.playtreasurehunt.com Our corporate website is www.thmobile.com [Edited by - nuhusky on March 9, 2005 4:21:29 PM]

The site looks good. The intro was cool though it ran very slow on the computer that I'm using; which isn't great, but is on broadband. As for the site post-intro, I like the colors and everything looks cool. There is some space under the mech that feels like it could use some type of menu or something. Maybe a menu like the one on the right, then have the subcategories on the right, but that's just me. Overall I think the site looks good. I think this new GPS thing is really cool and it's to bad that I don't have a GPS enabled phone. Anyway good luck.
-Jake

Sign in to follow this