Sign in to follow this  

Doxygen script?

This topic is 4661 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ok here is my problem i have. I have a doxygen donfile file and i need to use this with a nightly build to create the html code automatically everynight. plus where the project name, prject number/version, and output path i have stuff like this: %Project% %major%.%minor%.%build_number%%build_type% %output_path% I also need to insert this info with the script. now i am needed to use python and i have the lastest version of activepython but the problem is that i have now idea on where to start, i mean i guess i need to read in the file first of all. can someone please help me on where to start and how to do it with maybe some links to tutorials and what not.

cant help you much here, but if you can't find a solution i would go with a 'nice' bash script that checks every 5 mins the time and then builds doxygen.

This topic is 4661 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.