Sign in to follow this  

Learning SDL

This topic is 4660 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I started off with the Cone3D tutorials, they worked perfectly for me. As long as you have the drive to learn it, Cone3D is the best presentation of it. It walks you through the ideas of SDL step by step, and teaches you relevant stuff to what you want to do (game programming).

Quote:
Original post by Roboguy
I think the title was different, and he changed it.

Only if he changed it after I posted, and then changed it back after you. [lol] No biggy though, half the thread titles around here tend to be rather worthless anyways (things like "help me!!1eleven!"), I tend to forget about them myself sometimes too.

Quote:
Original post by Kazgoroth
Quote:
Original post by Roboguy
I think the title was different, and he changed it.

Only if he changed it after I posted, and then changed it back after you. [lol] No biggy though, half the thread titles around here tend to be rather worthless anyways (things like "help me!!1eleven!"), I tend to forget about them myself sometimes too.

I know what you guys mean. My worst bad habbit used to be not reading what forum it's in, then saying something about what the heck they are using [lol]. Anyways to get back on track, Tyco, there is no 'best tutorial' for SDL yet. But don't worry, I'm working on that [grin]. Take a look at "A Focus on SDL". It's a good read if you want to invest some $$ into learning SDL from a book. I think it is the only book on SDL really...

This topic is 4660 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.