Sign in to follow this  

GT Driver

This topic is 4664 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello All, I have tried to learn to code,but i just suck at it :p Now my question was,maybe a few guys over here can help me. I guess you all know the famous game 'Gran Turismo',and the idea i had was based upon the GT games. I have already thought out how to run to game,without the use of those graphics. Backgrounds shouldn't be hard neither... If we ever can get a game near to release,it will be freeware. I have some ideas in my mind to do the racing. If you guys want,i will post it here. I really hope some guys can help me,because i think it will be a loss if this idea turned into nothing... Edit: Think i have told a bit too less,so i will fill in that part: Since cars doesn't have to be modelled,neither tracks have to do,cars are using this option. There are 3 things important about the car: BHP,Weight and Crash Factor. There will be no racing itself,but it will be used like a script for that. There are a few parts of that script: 1. First Formula: Power : BHP 2. The result of that Formula,will be done x the tracklength (Power : BHP x TrackLength) 3. Then there has to be additional Crash Factor time added (Power : BHP x TrackLength + Crash Factor) The Crash Factor somehow has to be added in such a way,it will be sometimes + 0.1 and other times + 2.5 (get it?) There will be several classes on the cars,and only the cars of that specific class can enter the race. I have told now more than enough,and i really,really hope some people does have the free time to help me with it. I am not saying this is the best idea in the world,but it could make quite a nice game in my opinion...

Hmm, so it's a bit like the Championship Manager games - instead of actually controlling the race itself, you'd set up some things beforehand (like the car you use, tyre type, maybe send a couple of pretty girls round to your driver's house to keep him in a good mood) and then hit 'Race!' and the game would work out how you did?

This topic is 4664 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.