Sign in to follow this  

you might like this !!

This topic is 4661 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

As you've all helped me over the last 7 months or so here's the gaem I was writing - its about 14,000 lines. Runs at about 125 fps at the slowest and 330 the fastest with Radeon 9600se. Goes at 1000+ fps for better cards ! To run download and run the openal installer then the game. The purpose is to break into the huge crator - there's an enormous force field protecting it though !! There's 16 enemy airplanes as well ! They get nastier as you go on. The rockets are homing in rockets - warning sound when they get close to you. Teh screen is wraparound - you go off the world on the left and you end up on the right. Yes you can destroy the force field - I'm not going to tell you how as it can't be that difficuklt can it ?! hint: you'll need 2 direct rocket hits on something to do it. There's also rocket launchers around the crator - these will also be firing at you. Basically you've got to break into the crator - take out everything inside it and finish the enemy airplanes. There's loads of AI in it - the airplanes will try adn go at 90 degrees to you if you approach too close - I found this angle makes it hardest for the player to get close. Your rockets will also home in on the enemy airaplanes if you fie them within range of the anaemy airplanes. here: www.3drock.co.uk controls: w=up s=down a=lef d=right p=faster l=slower m=machine gun n=rocket cheers Ade

This topic is 4661 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.