hi.

Started by
10 comments, last by Roboguy 19 years, 1 month ago
hi my aol messenger screen name is "calizietekizie2" i kinda need help with my program will anyone help?
Advertisement
If you ask a question here, we might be able to help you.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Maybe you should say what the problem is and show us the bit of code that is troubling you?
Gary.Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.
It's about structures and functions. I'd like it over aim messenger. thanks. I do'nt like giving problems online, I'd feel stupid.
Quote:
I dont like it online. It makes me feel stupid.

uhh... AIM is online.
I pity the fool that uses numerical operators as boolean evaluators!
Quote:Original post by calizietekizie
I'd like it over aim messenger. thanks. I do'nt like giving problems online, I'd feel stupid.

But if you post it here, then in the future other people with similar problems can find it and be helped too.
[size="1"]
Quote:Original post by mrbastard
Quote:Original post by calizietekizie
I'd like it over aim messenger. thanks. I do'nt like giving problems online, I'd feel stupid.

But if you post it here, then in the future other people with similar problems can find it and be helped too.

Yes, I usually search these forums when I have a problem, and it is very helpful seeing the help that have been given to people here.
These forums are much better than AIM for technical discussion because of useful tags such as [ source ] and stuff.

Just post your problem, rest assured that (mostly) no one here will think you stupid. Cheers!
- fyhuang [ site ]
I agree. If its a problem I have, and its fixed, I get my problem fixed too.
I pity the fool that uses numerical operators as boolean evaluators!
People here only think that you are stupid if you actually do something stupid, everybody here is at different levels and we all try to help eachother.

An example of doing something stupid:
A while back a 13 year old posted and was told by an adminestrater that he was too young to post and that he would have his account suspended. A 10 year old then says something like but im 10 and ive been posting here for years.
They both had their accounts suspended . . .
"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?" - Chancellor Palpatine

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement