• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Solved] Extracting Classes and their members

This topic is 4815 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Do anyone know if there exist any tool that can generate a list of all classes and their members in a C++ sourcecodefile and output it to a plain textfile? I tried using doxygen for this but the output isn't really what I'm after. I also tried ctags but I can't get it to list the members. Take Dev-C++ for example, the structure you find in the class-browser, that is what I want. [Edited by - Sweenie on March 15, 2005 5:36:18 AM]

Advertisement
You should be able to configure DoxyGen to do this.

DoxyGen is a source code documentation generator, but it can also be set up to process undocumented source code, like to extract classes and their methods/attributes into various formats. I'm not sure about plain text file output, but a very simple XML format is available for sure.

-Markus-

Thank you very much for the suggestion Markus but I just found the tool I needed.
Source-Navigator, it's excellent.
http://sourcenav.sourceforge.net/index.html

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!