• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

can some1

This topic is 4813 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i dont no how to make online games so can some1 tell me a realy easy way to make or can some1 make me one

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
First, you may want to make a design document of what you are trying to achieve, as complete and detailed as possible. And by the time you have that, if you still don't have any clue at how to program anything, then you might ask for help. But asking anyone "please do me a game" is both plain rude, because some devs that attend this forum are actually WORKING on games and getting paid to do that, some other devs are working on their own games and are NOT paid for that, and some other are simply grinding their way up the skill tree by learning the hard way.
You might try passing an ad in the help wanted section. It could be worth a try, at any rate. But don't begin a thread by a little Prince like sentence of "please draw me a game..."

Yours Faithfully,
Nicolas FOURNIALS

This topic is 4813 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.