can some1 plez

Started by
36 comments, last by evolutional 19 years, 1 month ago
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
Quote:Original post by Vampyre_Dark
Quote:Original post by bub
y cant some1 just make me a offline wrestling game it does not have to be that good
Uhhh.. probably because it would be months and months of work (which takes us away from our own projects)?
Heheheh, I started mine in 1998. [sad][depressed][embarrass]

Well... that's technically months and months of work [wink] 84, to be exact.
Nah... I didn't know anything about coding then... but that's why I started learning... I could make a pretty good ring and arena in build.exe (duke nukem editor)... I didn't think getting it in my own program would be 'that hard'.

It's my ulitmate goal as a indy coder. I made some text based ones... but the real one hasn't gotten much work.. mostly design ideas in the back of my head. :) I'm still learning some things I'll need, and I have other projects that are more realistic for now. :)

Bub.. please stop. :) I didn't give you anything.. I didn't even answer your PM.. and I don't know what 'bemaning' is [sick]
Advertisement
Still months and months of work. :) Good luck, though. I would write a wrestling game, but it would just end up turning into River City Ransom and we'd all be very happy.
this is what u said

Here you go It's good, and it's already made

what is that
Still months and months of work. :) Good luck, though. I would write a wrestling game, but it would just end up turning into River City Ransom and we'd all be very happy.
I think I'm ready to tackle it, and have been ready... I've coded some awesome things.. my only real hangups are areas that I skimmed over in my conversion from basic->c->c++ [lol]

It's just the excessive amount of animations needed for even the simplest demo that keep me away I guess.

River City Ransom would be good. :) That River city Ransom MMORPG idea someone posted was awesome. My random mmorpg quest creator would work very good in a setup like that.
Quote:Original post by bub
this is what u said

Here you go It's good, and it's already made

what is that
Click the yellow text in that post. It's a link to a game.
It's online, and I play it like mad.
River City Ransom would be good. :) That River city Ransom MMORPG idea someone posted was awesome. My random mmorpg quest creator would work very good in a setup like that.

Quest 1: Punch a lot of people in the face
Quest 2: Retrieve the magical +2 tyre chains from the Jocks' turf
If you click it, it is a link to "WWE Smackdown VS Raw" game for the PS2. Although based on a previous engine it still took months and a team of lots of people to make it.
i click on the yeloow text all it is is sd vs raw it nit a game
Why don u make a game fur urself. Here iz the place to start http://www.blitzbasic.com/

Quest 1: Punch a lot of people in the face
Quest 2: Retrieve the magical +2 tyre chains from the Jocks' turf

[sad]Actually, it was way more complicated than that.. and involved adjusting your stadnings with factions (different cities). River City Random involved a lot of street gangs, and my quests were random everyday jobs.. it would work very well. You'd get jobs from the heads of the gangs made up at random, and you'd go do it.. angering some gangs, and increasing rep with others.

Kidnapping people, retriving stolen property, claiming turf.. and and getting a free smile with your merv burger. :) So you end up with safe neighbourhoods and dangerous neighbourhoods all based off your previous missions.

Then based off the alliances of the other players, you get automatic built in rivalries. Motivation for PVP and subgangs to form.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement